Tiger Women will Kick booty this year!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by NoDakSt, Jun 20, 2002.

1. NoDakSt

NoDakSt Founding Member

Wow!!

Final Four here come the Tigers. Time to dance in the Big Time with Texas Tech, Tennessee, and Duke!!

Aishya Smith could be Tina Thompson's sister.

Will Augustus break into the starting line-up from the start?

How hard will it be for Detrina White to get her starting position back from Smith?

What impact will Crystal WHite have when she joins the team in January?

It should be a fun year in Tiger Land.

2. NoDakSt

NoDakSt Founding Member

For me personally, I became intrigued with LSU when they were in the running for Seimone. Not that there was no great WBB history in LSU before that ...Coach Sue is a legend. But the quest for Seimone definitely attracted my attention to the Tigers.

This upcoming year, LSU will be fun to watch...they have depth which is something injuries deprived them of last year...they have outstanding height with Augustus, White and Clavelle coming into the fold and Wilis returning from ACL injury...and they have key positions filled with experienced veterans. Johnson is an incredible quarterback and the balance that the team displayed this past year is incredible.

Tennessee is the annual SEC power and every year a few teams contest. This year Vandy and South Carolina will be shadows of what they were last season and Georgia is still looking for a back court. Arkansas will be greatly improved and they return their top three scoreres in Christon, Lewis and Cherry....but if anyone is going to push the Vols, it will be LSU.