Tigerama

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUfan71, Nov 9, 2007.

1. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

2. StadiumSalute

StadiumSalute It's Gameday!

There's only been one show in the PMAC since 2003 I believe. There wasn't a spare inch on the Union Theater stage (some of the band wasn't actually visible to most of the crowd) and overall it makes for a better experience in the PMAC (IMO). Although, there's no orchestra pit elevator for the drumline to come up on in the PMAC. That was one of my favorite parts of Tigerama in the Union Theater.

3. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

I was referring to shows on consecutive nights in the PMAC, either last year or the year before. Kinda foggy but that's what I recall. I've been making Tigerama about every other year since '89, I like it better in the Union, it's more dramatic.

4. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

I was in it from 2001-2004. In 2003 we moved to the PMAC and stopped doing two shows a year because they were able fit everyone who wanted to see it into the PMAC. It's a negative in that the Wind Ensemble obviously doesn't sound that great in there, but Tiger Band sounds pretty good in there and since that is what most of the people are going to see, it makes up for it.