TigerBait.com, TigerRag, et cetera

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TomyDingo, Apr 2, 2003.

1. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

are any of these pay sites worth the money? It's $6 a month for TigerBait.com, when would be the best time to pay for these sites? During the season? Post season? Spring practice time?
    Also if any of you guys have been part of these sites, let me know what you guys think about these sites.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I've never paid for any site ever. There's too much free info for me to read anyway, so why pay for even more?

3. eric d

eric d Founding Member

I don't pay either. I can get the same chatter, and news reports on the free sites.

4. TomyDingo

what are some of the sites you guys get your news from?

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

ummmmmm........TigerForums.com...maybe....

just kiddin'....the only other site I go to for info is "lsusports.net" . But i usually just get my info from people posting on here. Some of these guys have too much time on there hands (myself included) and keep this site pretty updated on whats happening in the LSU world.

6. TomyDingo

yeah i come here, dandydon.com and tigerrant.com

7. Hub

Hub Founding Member

i've been in some of the pay sites during recruiting time. and IMO they aren't worth any $. typically what you see on the headlines of their sites and in the free areas is enough. for instance, their front page will say "X kid committed" with the pay you don't get anything more except for details about the guy..it's not like you go in their and find out about other commitments.

as for dandydon, i like his site but to be honest if you read the Advocate then you are reading don's site...it's pretty much a regurge.

never been to tigerrant......i'll check it out.

the best for info is right here.........everyone on this board is a sports genious:cool: :cool:

8. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Why pay for a site when the very best info is right here, and it is free. How can you beat that? TigerForums.com ROCKS!

Love it!!

9. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Thanks for compliments guys. It's all of you that make this place so great. Keep it up and keep spreading the word.

10. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I was on

Tigerrag this past recruiting season from Dec to signing day they had a 3 month special. It was ok but since then I have been asking around and I am hearing that Tigerbait is the way to go if you are an LSU fan because of the way it is run I believe the guy that runs the site is a Tiger Fan but is also connected to rivals and he is up ot date on everything pretty quick. Looks like they have a lot of stories on LSU from what I can see tigerrag is Just Ok if I had to rate it on a scale from 1 to 10 I would give it a 8. Just the fact that I got updated on recruiting was the point I joined but during the year I think tigerbait might be the better one.