TigerBait just did an update...

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Soap, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: Re: No I don't download music, copy discs, etc

...and you tell the IRS EVERYTHING ??

2. gunwoady

gunwoady Founding Member

WTF does your paper and radio have to do w/ jack. The whole jist of the argument is paying for info. you're benefitting from.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So in your eyes it would be wrong for me to tell some info I read in a newspaper or a magazine that I paid for to somebody who didn't buy the same newspaper or magazine? Or to tell a non cable subscriber about something I saw on ESPN or the History Channel?

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

OK you freakin moron. I'll spell it out for you.
    You see, you made the point that you pay for the information and that the amount you pay is minimal given the amount of information you receive and, further, if anyone really wants the information then they should pay for it as well. So...I pointed out that I pay for my newspaper and I paid for my radio and TV and I can easily get the information from those sources, only not as quickly. Do you understand now? Should I be a little more explicit? Or, are you just stupid.

By the way. It's gist not jist

5. timmyt

timmyt Founding Member

So let me get this strait you come on here and say TB has an update and dont say what it is, what are you on the payroll or somthing. Would i like to have that info sure i would just out of curiosity but i am not willing to pay a nickle for it . "But" if i did i certinally would share it with the LSU faithfull that didnt. Do you honestly think it aint gonna get out , please. keep you morsel of probably useless info, we'll know soon enough.

6. VanGeaux

VanGeaux Founding Member

Uhhh Timmyt are you referring to what Soap posted originally. If so then I think you should re-read his post and then re-read your own post. Some of you people get your panties in a bunch over the stupidest S*&T!! A lot of you guys act like little girls, waiting for something to bitch about. Good Lord, most of you need to get a life and quit talking smack to each other that you know you wouldn't back up.

7. HTOWNTIGER

HTOWNTIGER Freshman

i dont post much, but this got me
    alaman, shut the f!ck up

8. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

Wow you guys are unbelievable. (The ones who are bashing alaman that is)

9. Lost Tiger fan

Lost Tiger fan Freshman

I agree! alaman go hump an elephant or something. We don't want or need your self rightous $h#t here!!!

10. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Wow, I thought we were all Tiger Fans here. I'm not fortunate enough to have access to the pay sites, but I figure there were some fans that would share the knowledge. If you don't feel you want to then fine, it's your right, but there is no need to crap in my thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.