Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Tigerforums Fantasy Football 2013

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Forum' started by islstl, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

probably 12. it was looking like maybe 14, but I think we might shut it down at 12.
  2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I'm in.....and gonna win this year boys!
  3. Rolan

Rolan Live from Houston

Bayou I sent you a conversation with my emails. Let me know.
  4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

Anybody have a link to a good tutorial so I can study up on this thing before TC kicks my a$$?
  5. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Nah rookies who know nothing about it always do better, you don't need to know anything..:)
  6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

Also remember to focus on that this is a PPR league which changes things greatly compared to standard leagues where RBs are most important. That role now flips to WRs because you get a point for every catch. However, RB and TE also get points for making a reception.

Might want to go to our league web page and look at rules and/or scoring system.

Having said all that...Tigerchick is correct
  8. Rolan

Rolan Live from Houston

ESPN, Yahoo, and NFL sites all have fantasy sites that have good articles that will help as well.
  9. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Roland, got your message. Sorry I didnt respond, i got busy and it slipped my mind. If you dont mind, you think you could work on finding one more owner? We are at 12 right now, which is pushing too many. But, I ultimately want to avoid the odd number of teams.

Thanks!
  10. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

Thanks bhelm. BTW, what is a PPR league?