Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Tigerforums Fantasy Football League 2012

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Aug 20, 2012.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member Staff Member

I guess it is another playoff where 8 of the 10 get in. Don't think the settings have been changed.
  2. martin

martin Banned Forever

when i realized 8 teams get in i called off the dogs and told my boys to save it for the plaqyoffs
  3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I like to keep my foot on the gas and take all pride and dignity so when the playoffs roll around intimidation ensures victory......except Bhelm, I value his insider recruiting info so I've decided to wait till the playoffs where I'll keep it close but stomp him :mad:
  4. bhelmLSU

I hope you are on the other side of the bracket. Team looking good. Martin's not so much but anything can happen in fantasy playoffs.
  5. tigerchick46

How did all this end up? I don't know everyone's TF name associated with their TFFL name......can we get a 1st-last ranking up with everyone's TF names?
  6. bhelmLSU

I was Kenny Powers and lost in the Championship to JJ for Punter (not sure on the TF name)
  7. tigerchick46

All that really matters is how many places did Martin aka "The prideless Associates of Martin" finish behind The Toads....:)
  8. bhelmLSU

That team was garbage...
    tigerchick46 likes this.
  9. martin

martin Banned Forever

My team was called jj for punter. It was confusing because so e other team had my name in it
  10. bhelmLSU

Nice try...I am beginning to think the only fantasy game that you might be good at is Zelda.