Tigerforums Tailgate?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Atreus21, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Say fellas, do you guys have a tailgate before the games? I'd like to visit if ya do, with what little free time I'll have from Tigerband.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Come on down to the parade grounds

Where Bushwood and Team KATT have being kicking it for almost 10 years now.

3. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Where, tho?

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

do you know where that big green electrical box is right in front of the steps of the student union. well that is where we are.

5. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

check out the gang from KOC RPH sounds like they love to put the tailgate on.

6. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I remember last year there was supposed to be a big tailgate for the Tiger Forums members. I heard the turn out wasn't that great. I'd love to have us try it again. It'd be really interesting to be able to put some faces with these screen names.

7. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

Atreus,
    We always tailgate between Pentagon and the amphitheater, feel free to drop by for some grub before you start warming up. We enjoy hearing y'all warm up before each game! :thumb: :thumb:

8. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

I think part of the problem is the fact that many members already have their own tailgating routines with their friends and family. I know I do.

A better option would be to try and organize a game watching party for some of the away games or for a TigerForums.com member that lives near Athens or Auburn to arrange a meeting place for members that are traveling to the away game.

9. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Thats it. Everyone is willing to have people over to their own familliar site, but no one wants to abandon their site for a new one. Most of our groups involve our family or friends that aren't necessarily forum members.

One time I took a walk by the union and introduced myself to Gus and Bud, but then I wanted to get back to my own group of friends.

A couple of times some posters tried to get everyone together, but when it came down to putting forth the effort to host/organize it, everyone expected someone else to do the work.

but that being said, anyone willing to host one, I'll be glad to stop by... :wink:

10. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

If everyone with regular tailgates is willing to post where exactly they are located in a Sticky thread or something, I'd be very interested in making the rounds and meet people. Is there a way to get that going for people who don't mind having people drop in on there tailgates?