Tigers and Saints

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUtiger327, Dec 7, 2009.

1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Because LSU had no blow outs of college football equivalents of the Giants, Eagles, and Patriots to go along with the close calls. Because the Saints offense is near the top of most NFL offensive categories and LSU's offense ranked behind Temple and 106 other programs. Because you know that the Saints are never out of it while we were ringing our hands wondering if LSU could pull it out against La. Tech.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

id be for the 8 team playoff, but as described above that would suck for the sec. even though uf didnt look too good against bama, theyd still be favored over Tx.

id prefer 6 BCS conf champs and 2 at large. dont forget you can get two undefeated teams in some conferences, too.

3. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

not if i was president of football b/c i'd make it to where either your conf would need a conf cg or a round robin conf season like the big east and pac 10.

btw, how do you get to be the president of football??? i gotta get me some of that.

4. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Love Saints fans

thick and thin

win or lose

Who Dats stand by their one and only team!!

LSU fans

I don't like our coach

he is just stupid

we are not a good team

yea we are winning but!!!

cliff:miles:

5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Well.. first you have to make sure there aren't any incriminating photos of you circulating around.. Something like... I dunno, you dressed up as a cheerleader... Oh wait. Well, looks like you're out of the running.. :wave:

6. cajunhopper

cajunhopper Freshman

Maybe the Tigers could use some of what Corch Mayas uses:

[​IMG]

7. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

There was plenty of rumbling in N.O. when Carl Smith was offensive coordinator and also the last couple of years with Gary Gibbs running the defense. I'm just saying.

I love me some Les Miles. I hope he sticks around a long time. I think he is underrated as a HC and a great recruiter, but I think he needs to find the right coordinators to surround himself with. Pelini and Chavis are good fits, Crowton doesn't seem to be.