Tigers beating cocks early

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Mar 20, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

OK, Junior, let's break it down:
    You said "I hate it when LSU offense quits when we are down runs". First, what else are you going to be down? Goals? Baskets? Touchdowns? But, aside from the obvious, this wasn't batting practice softies they were facing. They don't quit. They just can't hit the pitcher that day? And as someone else pointed out, they came back twice yesterday. So, to say they "quit" is stupid.
    You said: "At least the pitching has rebounded." What? After Mestepay was pulled the bullpen gave up 7 runs. Again, stupid.
    You said "Try to win Sunday". Brilliant strategy there hotshot, er dog. I hope Smoke has your insight. You did not say, "I hope" they try to win Sunday or "I know" they'll try to win Sunday, just "try to win Sunday". Semantics? perhaps but still, stupid. I will maintain your post in the "most stupid ever" category. Congratulations. And don't try to rattle me with any "old man" comments. Considering the alternative, I'll take another 50 birthdays. No offense, just adjust your attitude and be a good sport, squirt.