Tigers Better Stop Talking

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Oct 27, 2016.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Chihuahua's talk a lot of shit and are good for nothing but being little bitches. When you've lost 5 straight it's a little hard to take you serious. That said, I think Eaux has this job on lock, will serve Saban his papers in a week, and take over this job in a way Les never did. I just hope he don't get the big head.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm with Sensation. We're going to get their best game no matter what. The team they played last week and the team they play the week after us will also get Bama's best. They come to play every Saturday.

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

The little ankle biters are known for helping asthma patients breathe easier. Supposedly something therapeutic about the yapping buggers that many asthma patients swear by. I have no idea what that means but I thought cool story.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. lsu-i-like

Perspective from a gump. Fuck me.

5. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

Seems like the players are gaining a lot of confidence in their new environment, unlike some of the members of this board. I'm with the players. Who gives a s*** if you give some material to bama. Fairly sure they have all the confidence they need. I like that our team is showing some, finally.

didit and Bengal B like this.
  6. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

When you're the favorite, the "locker room material" argument holds more water. When you're the clear underdog, I don't buy it as much. LSU has been sorely lacking an aggressive, killer instinct since the game that shall not be mentioned, so if this helps give them that edge back, it doesn't bother me that much. Quiet focus hasn't done shit for us for the last 5 years.

Bengal B and Rex like this.
  7. lsu-i-like

I can live with it, I just think it comes off looking dumb, especially if you lose again. I think we have a great shot at winning, so hopefully in hindsight it looks better.

I don't really mind looking dumb every now and then, though. Sometimes it's worth taking the leap. Hopefully this is a byproduct of Eaux getting the team successfully prepared for Bama.

8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

The 'dominating' quote has been running hot and heavy since it was hurled toward Tuscaloosa. The players have taken note, no rebuttal of like kind, but duly noted.

Alabama WR ArDarius Stewart retweeted a story with that quote on Thursday. Immediately after that, Stewart tweeted the following:
    Media really Bruh.?? say less .. It's on
    — ArDarius Stewart (@neversleepon13)October 27, 2016

9. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Count me among those that thinks is unwise to claim you will dominate a team that has beaten you 5 times in a row, is the #1 team in the country, and is undefeated. But I sure never played college football. I just hope our Tigers can back up that talk.

10. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Agree. It's good that team morale is high. We've been beaten 5 times straight by Bama. What've we got to lose?

ThePhenom74 likes this.