Tigers' comments on current events

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by GregLSU, Dec 2, 2009.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

While he's right, most people do have the "right to some simple, human measure of privacy"... but, being the Worlds #1 Golfer, a pro athlete who's grossed near $1 Billion in total earnings, and living in the spotlight in which he put himself, his right to "privacy" is thrown out the window.
    Add in him heading to a strip club at 2:30am, (his mistress is a stripper, so one would assume he was heading to her for some TLC after the fight with his wife), he put this all on himself, and imo, has no right to complain about the tabloids or news reports about his business, his actions put "his business" on front pages of news rags everywhere.
    Sorry Tiger but you're now nothing but a whiney punk who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and you deserve what you get.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

You're that upset at Tiger Woods? wow. how about this, if you never made a mistake come down on the guy.
    But from my perspective, I dont give a damn about Tiger Woods getting some of the side, because its his business, I dont look to Tiger Woods for marital advice, I look to him to win Golf Tournaments and thats all. It sucks for his wife and family that he has done things like this, but it doesnt suck for me.
    I guess it makes you feel better to call him a punk.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Honestly I could care less about what anyone does in their lives outside of my immediate family... but I am tired of reading about all of these spoiled rich athletes, doing dumb chit, then getting mad and speaking about "privacy" and what not... when their bad judgement put them in the spotlight to begin with.
    And i'm sorry, but for a man who claims to be all about family values and morals and then gets caught in scandals, he's lost all credibility. But in the end, we are to blame for allowing the moron to live a fantasy life where he doesn't have to do anything really productive or meaningful.
    And yeah i've made mistakes, but I have never married a woman claiming to love her and then committ adultery risking tearing my family apart. Maybe if people took their marriage vows seriously, and put their family first and foremost... the direction this country is heading, wouldn't be the the shi**er.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Wow, done with the discussion.

You must hate alot of people then.

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

no its not.

the scum of the earth are the people that have to know about other peoples lives. people that watch the hills, e all day, et, etc. are worse than hitler.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Who said anything about having to know about anyones lives? Simple philosophy here, you don't want your dirty laundry aired in public, so be it, don't drag it out in public.
    And if he wants to cheat on his wife, more power to him, I don't happen to agree with it... but to each their own.
    But since he's a popular sports figure who should've known better than to allow his business to become social gossip for anyone and their mother, he only has himself to blame. I don't feel sorry for him.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

****News Flash*****

Tiger changes name, stays in feline family but to now be known as

wait for it

Cheetah

:lol::lol::lol:

that is all

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

That's funny. :thumb:

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I'm curious to see how he plays golf after all of this. He has always been able to overcome any hurdles on the course but has rarely endured any off the course issue, save for the offhand joke he made at the beginning of his career that pales in comparison.

What would a divorce do to his golf game? That's what I want to know.

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

pretty low to cheat, but especially when your wife is 7 months pregnant.

guess i wont be buying that buick now.

1 person likes this.