Tigers dominating on Sundays too

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dvm4tigers, Nov 5, 2007.

1. dvm4tigers

dvm4tigers Freshman

I do nt know if this was posted but Addai was leading yard gainer in game Sunday with patriots.Kevin Faulk scored the winning touchdown for patriots,and Jarvis Green sacked Manning to secure game.Great weekend for Tigers.:geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux:

2. lsuk

lsuk Founding Member

I know at one point I saw Jarvis Green tackling Joseph Addai. Then I saw Kevin Faulk in on some action. Later in the night game (Cowboys v Eagles) I saw that Marcus Spears made a sack causing a fumble and Bradie James picking it up and running it in for a score (I think he scored, but I know he recovered it). And every week you see multiple tigers on sportcenter making big plays. Dwayne Bowe is doing awesome. Randall Gay's name is mentioned alot. As well as Laron Landry. And there are many more.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

We had a thread about it yesterday but we cant leave out the TD catch by Robert Royal

4. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

That's why I'm a big fan of LSU North aka New England Patriots. Former LSU players have been getttin it done in the northeast since '01. And besides my wifes from there and she told me to be a fan of theirs(just kiddin):thumb:

5. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

It is the way of marriage and staying married.:hihi: