Tigers get coverage on Hawkeye site

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by nchawk, Nov 26, 2004.

1. nchawk

nchawk Founding Member

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I love this quote by Marcus Randall in that article:

"Their defense is pretty simple and our scout team did a great job imitating them all week."

:)

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It's going to be hard to pull for tubby and awbarn, but I would much rather play Iowa in Orlando than Texass in Dallass. So here we go...... GEAUX..:eek: :eek: ...gag....Auburn....barffff. :eek: :eek: Damn that hurt!!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

4. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

**** it, I'd rather have UT in Dallas and smash 'em in the mouth. Seriously. We are up for the challenge. :thumb: :geaux:

5. msully

msully Founding Member

GO VOLS

Man I am pulling for the Vols to Beat Auburn
    At least tewo years in a row I have called it half right. Last iI had LSU and Tennessee playing in the SECCG ajnd LSU got there . This year I had LSU and Tennessee again in the SECCG well Tennessee is there , Next year guess which two teams will play in the SECCG . That is right LSU and Tennessee A GREAT VOICE ----ROCKY TOP'S SPORTS @@ A SWEET VOICE GO VOLS !!!

6. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

I'd love to see LSU smashing it up against Texas. No doubt in my mind that LSU would beat the Longhorns if both teams played like they did yesterday, even in a "road" game like that one.

[​IMG]

7. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

8. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Yep, but when LSU is running the ball like they were before Addai went down, I'm not sure their are too many D's that can handle that for four quarters..... and that means Texas :wink:

9. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

We may not have one back as good as Ced Benson, but Tex. does not have 4 backs as good as Broussard, Addai, Vincent, Carey.

The Longhorn defense is stout, Derrick Johnson is an animal.

10. nchawk

nchawk Founding Member

I love it!!!

Fellas, just keep talking about Texas and stop thinking about Iowa. And keep telling yourselves that Iowa isn't really all that good. This is a very familiar recipie for the hawks... Higher profile teams, disapointed that they are not playing someone else, line up against Iowa.

Repeat after me: "Iowa is slow" "Iowa can't hang with us" "We've got more tallent so we'll take care of them"

iowa was favored to win just once or twice this season (Kent, Illinois and ISU).