Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tygertail, May 1, 2004.
WTF, we don't even have a hit yet. Frickin 7-0. This sucks big time :cuss: :cuss:
I just don't understand whats going on with this team....... :cuss:
You can't really say it's just a bad game or slump, it's becoming a habit. I hope
the guys can turn it around, and like in this game I always believe we will come back.........Geaux Tigers. :tigbas:
Things will get better.......
8-2 loss...2 more errors contributed to 6 runs in the 4th.
That's really dissapointing...
I'd say let's get 2 out of 3 but doesn't look like the rain is going to let up.
This can be the first time in a long time that we do not host a super regional. does anyone know when the last time that happend?
2002 vs. Rice at Rice where we got our butts handed to us.
I just got back from the game and let me tell you my observations:
1. There was absolutely no intensity or focus the first half of the game.
2. Hebert is a serious liability at SS. We need Horwath bad.
3. Dirks location was horrible, they hit him like meier was getting hit like earlier in the year. (Pitch selection was questionable too)
4. Their pitcher Wade (a LA sellout) was outstanding.
5. We hot many balls right at people. It was very frustrating to watch.
6. Faircloth was lights out the rest of the way.
Playing this inconsistently is a sure way to lose the playoffs. The way we played, we would be llucky to win the regionals. Also, it is really embarrasing to lose at home like this every series. What happened to the mystic Alex Box atmosphere? (On a side note, their offense is hitting under .300, so WTH?)
1. How many series have we lost at home again?
2. Horwath is hurt, get over it.
3. Before today, what was Dirks' W-L record and ERA?
4. You think the players TRY to hit the ball right at people?
5. Do you think that every pitcher we face will give up double digit hits?, Be real.
It's a good thing there aren't as many ass-clowns posting on this board as there are on "the Lair", or I'd get banned from here too for bashing all the self described genius-college baseball-coach-wannabe's that post crap there. Notice that all the idiots who post negatively are never around when ANY of the LSU teams does well. Heaven forbid their kids grow up one day to play for the Tigers, and have to read the garbage that people post on the internet about them. If you aren't gonne support the Tigers, or don't have anything positive to say, why come on a message board and make fools of yourselves? Having an open discussion about a team's problems is one thing.. go over to the Lair right now and see what those "fans" are saying. I myself say "screw them" :cuss:
? They haven't been doing supers for that long but I know we missed out on at least two when Tulane hosted us in a super and rice hosted us.