Tigers weren't ready to play today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUSPORTSFREAK, May 9, 2004.

1. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Careful there, V4H, your job may get outsourced!! LOL!!!

2. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

MY posts add just as much as some of "the other" posters here. Probably more. You, sir, ARE obviously the sharpest tool in the shed.

3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

They scored 4 runs...you must have turned the game off too soon.

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Don't mind, Tigre...He's a Tiger Roar member...Don't know if he's still over there or not...But, he's scared of the women at The Station, so pay him no nevermind...His attempts at attaining the intellectual high ground on an LSU oriented LSU Sports Forum are as Machiavellian as they are ridiculous...

We're here to talk sports, not "further the level of deeper meaning and conversation" to be found on this site...It's for expressing opinions. You've been burdened under the archaic and heavy handed administrative gestapo like the HATT dominated administration on your home site for too long. Leave "The goatee mafia" behind and come join someplace where it's not imperative to preface each comment with a passage from Voltaire or reference Nietsche.

Don't be so scared of The Station, either...The women there are amazing, and if you would hit the gym perhaps you could hold your own over there...

;-)

5. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

Why hello there Frost Tip.....

long time no see. I haven't seen you on Tigerroar on months. Why don't you post there anymore? Anyway, i'm sure you're glad to see Randall get his shot. As long as he can play steady, he should be able to get the job done. Still kicking that Justin Timberlake? It's OK, but he's not from the streets like JC. That's some wild, raw stuff there. Take it easy cap. By the way, Jeremy sends his regards.

6. BB

BB Founding Member

Regarding the women at The Station, my favorite part of picking up a woman there is taking her 4 kids to the zoo the morning after so she can clean the trailer in peace and quiet. The best catch at The Station is herpes...

7. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

Let me keep it real for a second.....I do like The Station

because it's the only place besides church that I wear my Under Armour. As soon as I save up enough for that tribal band tattoo it's gonna be game, set, match playa.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I like when her shift is over at The Station then going next door and drinking with her kids during her show at The Gold Club.

9. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

My favorite night(s)

are Monday - Saturday. It's "unofficial" 2 Fast 2 Furious night. There are some fine Honda Civic's on display. Last time I was there, they had this incredible Civic with 22" rims, a fin, spoiler, dual exhaust and here's the kicker.....it ran off of straight crystal meth.

10. BB

BB Founding Member

I'm partial to Thursday nights because the first 50 full sets of teeth through the door get a free Lil' John bobble-head.

Also, I like Friday afternoons because it's "Bring Your Kids to Work Day" and those kids make a mean bloody mary!

I also think it's cool that they accept cash, credit, checks and alimony.