Tigers weren't ready to play today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUSPORTSFREAK, May 9, 2004.

1. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Yamma Hamma... They got some teeth needin' to be fixed in that joint! Jezum Pete!

2. Tigre

Tigre Founding Member

I think I saw Paris Hilton in one of those photos

as well as the headliner at Cinnamin's.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Actually, I could care less. I've never said it's my favorite bar. Far from it as a matter of fact. There are a dearth of establishments in the Baton Rouge area if you ask me.

Please, no one mention Texas Club, the Element, or anything in Tigerland. At 25, the places of Bob Pettit just aren't my "cup of tea" so to speak.

I rib Tigre as I did back in the day when he said he was scared of all the silicone and testosterone there. Lots of people dog the place, but their bartenders are the most attractive in Baton Rouge. I was there Friday, but it was the first time in a few months, as I've been working a helluva lot lately.

As for the "Where are you now" comment, I think you can tell I ended up on the wrong side of an argument with a prominent member of the site whose got a little more "monetary juice" in the TAF and the pursestrings that evidently got pulled when his older brother got his panties in a twist over some BS...

Also, ask HR if he's heard anymore scuttlebut about my career as a "computer website hacker"...LOL!

Do yourself a favor, and stay away from Jeremy. You did hear about how he got stripped of his admin rights when-unprovoked by anyone-he came out with the fact that he obtained my old cellphone number and then put up a "singles ad" featuring it on a gay website, right?

Seems it caused a big stir over, but begged the question: Where did the Bourbon Street Door man himself (aka-Jeremy) find out about gay singles websites and their location on the internet, and how obsessed with someone must you be to go to that kind of length to "get over" on them?

Trust me, the Lair's for the birds, my friend...Or should I say, for the goose-steppers?

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

one time i went to the station and they were playing a "americas funniest home videos uncensored" video there. i am in that video, a guy smashed a guitar over my head.

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Was that martin-ese to say you once got into a fight at The Station with the band?

Hell, there was an alleged fight in the joint Friday, but I was outside on the phone. Came back in and the side bar was cleared out, and the band was off the stage...They said some guy got a "beeyah" cracked over him...Which is-from my experience-totally not the typical goings on in that place.