Tiger's wife to get paid for his trangressions

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Dec 3, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Christmas is coming early to Elin and several other Tiger acquaintances. :hihi:

4. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

So does that make her a $27.5 million per year whore for the next 2 years? Tiger needs to sac up and tell her that if she doesn't stay the 10 years stipulated in the original prenup, she's out on her lovely Scandanavian ass. The boys gone soft. Who the hell renegotiates a prenup after the fact? There must be a stipulation that if he gets caught with his pants down, she gets half. You'd think he'd have better lawyers.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

$55 million for Tiger is about like me spending $55. A drop in the bucket for somebody who has earned more that $ a billion dollars

6. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

It's just he principle of renegotiating a prenup in this situation. The only reason I can see Tiger doing this is because he loves his wife and wants to stay with her. But to me, if she's the kind of woman who will forgive him cheating if she gets more money thrown at her, then she's the kind to leave him when the 2 years is up and take her $55 million parting gift. There's women every day who forgive Joe Cheater and don't get paid for it. I have more faith that they have actually forgiven and decided to work it out than if they stipulate a dollar figure and a time frame. Maybe it's just me but is seems awfully whorish on her part. I suppose that's what he gets for getting caught cheating. I always though he was smarter than to leave incriminating texts and voice mails on a mistresses phone. Even I know that's what a prepaid cell that's not registered in your name is for and you never, ever leave a VM. Idiot.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If it was Joe Woods the $17 an hour forklift operator instead of billionaire golfer Tiger Woods she would already have filed for a divorce. Kobe Bryant got off a lot cheaper with a $4 million dollar ring

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I see it totally different. In my mind, she said "I'm outta here and I know the prenup says I don't get jack but I'm going to get a lawyer to invalidate it due to the infidelity and we'll let the fur fly with the hide." He comes back and begs her to stay if he'll up the prenup. "Just give me two years" he says. This works for him because it spreads the impact over a longer time period and his sponsors can stand by him. he will be divorced when the seven years is up. Bank on that. She likes the deal because her case is not a guaranteed winner and she will have to reveal a lot about her private life. So they stay in a loveless marriage for two and half years and she goes on her way after that. Everybody wins, if you can call that a win.

This is basically a divorce settlement with one of the terms being that she sticks around for 2.5 years so that his sponsors don't leave him and she doesn't try to get half.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

id hope its for the kids.

10. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Sure it is.

I'm quite positive that's the way dude was thinkin' when he was in the middle of things.