Tigers Win!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, May 9, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Big win tonight. Tigers go up 3 in the loss column over Auburn. I'll be there tomorrow. I'd love a sweep.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

AWESOME! And its goingto be hot as hell out at the box tommorow. Hell, I broke a small sweat today walking thru the CEBA parking lot.

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

The game was not too bad tonight. Well from 5:30 to about game time it go some what bad but tomorrow at 2:00 it will be hell.

4. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Attendence was 8512 people in the stands. Man the Box was rockin tonight. The crowd was going nuts, me included. It was the best game i've seen at the box.

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Speaking of breaking a sweat in the Ceba parking lot, I used to live at Embassy apartments and walk to my classes at Ceba or Turead (accounting major) every day with 3 years of summer school (1 with mono). Haven't seen the weather report for the weekend but it's that time of year when humid mid-90's afternoons are common. Heat/allergies/dust would be tough for me. That's why I stick to mostly recreational indoor basketball. If you're not in good shape like most college athletes, the heat can be dangerous.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

i make that same walk for the same reasons. Walking across that parking lot is brutal, i walk over the patches of grass when i can.