Tim Brando quote...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by nuttie, Sep 19, 2003.

1. nuttie

nuttie Founding Member

from the Shreveport Times:

The kickoff is 2:30 p.m. not 7:30 p.m. And, oh by the way, LSU fans need to get over the day game thing. You've got to play at all different places and at all different times to be a national champion.

If something bad happens early, that fan base will cave. I do think Saban is more capable of handling it than past coaches. He understands how the fans are and coaches around it.

"THE FAN BASE WILL CAVE" whatever

Lets prove him wrong!

2. TigerDale

TigerDale Freshman

as much as I can't stand Brando....

I have seen our fans (including me) start to get quiet when things start to go in the toilet. That is when the team needs us the most. Lets not let that happen tomorrow. Geaux Tigers!! LSU28-20:D

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This isn't going to be a Curley Hallman-style uninspired, lackluster performance that demoralizes the fans. If Nick gets behind, we know he can still win. I think the crowd will stick with this team.

4. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

:cuss: :cuss: Brando.... I have thought him to be an ass since he destroyed conference call that Max and Scott had built. Luckily, Max & Scott started over with southern sports tonight and I don't have to listen to Brando talk about how right he is on everything!!:cuss: