Tim Bush has improved at Baylor

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsubasketball, Feb 23, 2005.

1. lsubasketball

lsubasketball Founding Member

Just thought I'd share with you guys and gals that Tim Bush has improved his game since leaving our LSU Tiger basketball team.

I know Baylor isn't that good of a team; but he seems to be one of the best players on the team.

Kind of wish he would have stuck it out at LSU. We could use his 6'6" 235lb. frame to compliment Bass and Davis.

This isn't a bashing thread. I just wanted to congratulate Tim who has overcome alot on the basketball court.

In a 74-63 loss to Nebraska he had 16 points. He also scored 17 points in a 83-67 loss to Texas Tech; and had another 16 points in a 75-60 loss against Texas.

I remember when he was a junior at Shaw High School he seemed to be a man among boys. Then he was ineligible to play his senior year of high school and Brady still offered him a scholarship. As you all know he didn't see the court at all his freshman and sophomore year at LSU and he transferred. Anyway, It's good to see him doing well.

Here is a link to some basic information on him with a picture - enjoy!

http://baylorbears.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/bush_tim00.html

2. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

Thanks for the info. he was a really nice guy, he was in one of my gym classes. I played him in a game of 21 once, i think I may have scored a point against him.

I really wish he would have stuck around he could have been a productive off the bench player for us. i wish him the best of luck.

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

You know, some guys just want to be able to play meaningful minute rights away and aren't willing to put in the time and work to make it happen. Chances are he wouldn't have played much at Baylor as a freshman. If he could have stuck it out at LSU, he could be playing in front of his family and friends every game instead of having them listen on the radio or reding the recaps.

But it is good that a Louisiana boy is doing good things for himself out of state.