Tim Tebow is a horrible NFL prospect

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Dec 5, 2009.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i came to the realization about midseason 50% of tebows and ufs success is directly related to harvin. hes pretty much making nfl players look slow.

that said, i wouldnt count the crybaby out. hes a football player.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

whats weirder?---being so strange that you cant get laid? or being so strange that you can get laid by almost anyone but you choose not to?

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Tebow is a phenomenal football player, and I think that everyone agrees with that. But, the outlook for him as an NFL QB is very bleak.

For starters, his throwing motion is terrible. It reminds me of Vince Young's motion, only slightly less girly. You can get away with that in CFB (do you hear me, Mr. Jefferson?), but it's much more critical in the pros. Secondly, his arm isn't that great. I'd say it's slightly below average for CFB, and a far cry from NFL-caliber.

All the talk about his impressive running statistics do nothing to promote him as a professional QB. He was most definitely a system QB who was able to overpower nearly anyone who got in his way. That running style simply will not work in the NFL. That's why Vince Young has an advantage over Tebow. He's got the speed and doesn't rely on running guys over. Locker has the size, speed, and throws a much better ball.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

not unless it is a tebow jump pass, which is the gayest thing i have ever seen. holy christ the press loves that stupid ****.

100% agree

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry, but the tiger in your avatar looks like he is wearing sissyboy sunglasses......:rofl::rofl::rofl: