Time Article on Bush and National Guard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

G-Man, Bush's Daddy was not head of the CIA when Bush was cowardly supporting the Vietnam War, but dodging it so someone else would go in his place. His Daddy was a Congressman about that time, but he was rich as hell and very influential.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Know something Phatass? The guy on the other thread is right...
    you ARE a douchebag.

Sorry to have to sink to your level...but this debate isn't going anywhere, anyway. Cling to your silly notions for all the good it does you, prick.

3. CottonBowl'66

Re: Re: uh... How embarrassing...

You have just entered a world without time and space. You are in the Twilight Zone. LOL

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I thought you had me on ignore. This response means you're a
    LIAR, and thus not to be taken seriously.

5. CottonBowl'66

Just because you cannot provide any answers to these questions is no reason to get mad. Get Glad.

I notice once again that name-calling here is approved as long as the name-caller is as much of a right wing dittohead as the moderator here.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

While CottonBowl and Phatcat are playing hot dog and bun, let me explain it to you in the simplest of terms. If Bush pulled some shenanigans to get out of doing his Alabama ANG time he apparently did it within whatever rules applied. For Christ's sake. He ended up as President of the United States. Just what "skeleton" do you idiots think is hiding in the closet? There's nothing there. Let's debate something that makes sense. Next thing you know you cretins are going to be investigating classes he cut while at Harvard.

7. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

You're right of course Saban Fan.

Bush was probably just the prototype for "The Army of One" program.

That's why for the last several years no one has been able to claim the free money on the table being offered for anyone who can prove that Dubya actually reported for duty in Alabama.

I appologize for my previous remarks. The G-Man has recently opened my eyes to Dubya's super secret super spy activities actively being engaged in on behalf of his daddy during the Alabama period in question.

This is so exciting. I wish we could all hear about more of his super spy exploits.

8. SabanFan

Again, I ask. So What?? Suppose Bush shirked his duty in Bama. So what? What do you want. Impeachment? Take your best shot. Oh, one more thing. Take all the time you need on this investigation. Youve got 9 months and four more years to come up with something.:dis: :cry: :dis: :cry:

9. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

Impeachment? Now there's an idea...

It's not about impeachment, my friend. It is a character issue, an issue of personal integrity.

If he has circumvented his responsibilities in the past, who's to say he won't continue to choose to do so.

It is important that the American public get a good look at the decisions made by our "elected" leader.

After all, he is up for reelection and this time he will most probably have to actually out poll his opponent rather than have the matter decided by the courts.

10. SabanFan

If that's all you got, good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.