Time Article on Bush and National Guard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Re: Impeachment? Now there's an idea...

I'd say he fulfilled the hell out of his responsibilites in the aftermath of 9/11.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

LOL hey Saban fan they are trying so hard to dig up some dirt on ANY republican they can, but they can't because the republicans by and large are conservative, which means they espouse family values, it's the DNC that houses the womanizing murderers ( T kennedy ) and the oval offfice felatio bravado ( clinton ) let them dig up what they can it's funny really. Look at the SHARK feeding frenzy they had over Trent Lott, a VERY good family man and HONEST politician, hell the man has a large minority support in MS. they are sad really puthetic, but like SABAN fan said we have atleast another 4 more years to watch them sling mud. Bless there lil puthetic hearts LOL

3. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

How, by letting the perptrator of the attacks escape while lying to the American people in order to unilaterally tie up the U.S. military in a shooting war that is costing American lives every day and for which there is no end in sight?

Not to mention the fact that he ordered the invasion of a country that had absolutely no connection to the attacks on 9/11, supposedly the justification for ordering the invasion in the first place.

What's the current scorecard on that clusterf*ck you might ask?

The U.S. taxpayers rapidly pouring more of our hard earned money down a bottomless rathole in a God forsaken catbox on the opposite side of the earth from where our money could most effectively be spent.

Halliburton making billions in profits on contracts on which they never had to place a single bid.

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

phat cat is Al Sharpton

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You cannot argue with uninformed parrots who squawck the party line in hopes of a cracker.

6. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

Oh? What did I state that was untrue?

Hey, I'm not infallible. If I made a statement that was untrue, please grow a set of nads and explain to me where I erred.

You seem to be the type of slow witted fool however that prefers to snigger and taunt rather than discuss either the strong points of your own argument or the weak points of mine.

I've grown to expect little from you in the way of intelligent discourse.

7. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Did Hitler attack the United States?

Did Vietnam attack the United States?

Did North Korea attack the United States?

Wars or Undeclared wars all started by Democrat Presidents.

Cotton Suck 66 and fat cat scum you like to target President Bush but yet you dont even look at history and its relevance against any argument you might make!!!

You are blinded by your hate of President Bush. Where was all this moral indignation when that worthless scumsucking, two faced, lesbian Hilary Clinton was President and her husband Bill was out doing all his exploits?

I laugh at ignorant trash like you because if i took you serious it would be depressing to know we have people as stupid as you in this country.

Geaux Tigers

8. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

Wow, how informative

Let's see... I'm kinda new to this posting business, but I believe I'm starting to learn the ropes a little bit.

OK, here goes...

CAL SUCK CAT DIDDLER, YOU SUCK!

THAT SCUM SUCKING BUSH SUCKS TOO!

MAYBE HILLARY IS A BITCH BUT SO ARE YOU!

I'm assuming here that this is what passes for political discourse in the micro brain pan of Calco Tiger.

How did I do, Azz Clown?:D

9. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Hitler declared WAR on the United States. Are you so stupid that you don't know that?

10. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

What about Kosovo? Pres. Clinton took the US military into Kosovo while the House of Representatives voted to not give him the power to do so in a 213-213 vote. Instead he circumvented the mandate of Congress and used the US's position in NATO to get us into Kosovo. While Pres. Bush asked for and recieved the right to go to war with Iraq.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.