Time Article on Bush and National Guard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

The difference, as I see it, is that Bush blatantly lied to anyone who would listen about why we were going to war.

Clinton on the other hand sold his military engagement in Kosovo from the very beginning for what it was and never lied about his motivations for sending troops.

2. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

OKay, I'll ask...

What are Bushs motivations for sending troops to Iraq?

Enlighten us, oh wise (mod edit)

3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Since you didnt speak to the just of my post Limp Cat ill assume you are too ignorant to address it.

I am laughing at the two of you because i think you actually believe all the Democrat brainwashing.

Ha ha ha ha

You Democrats belong in a nursury school somewhere because you cant think for yourselves and you do harm to this country when you try.

I still have to laugh at you though. Your ignorance is funny!!!

Geaux Tigers

4. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

BTW yes Hitler did declare war on the United States after we entered the war you idiot.

And what i asked was Did he attack the United States?

You guys have been spouting off about what did Iraq do to us?

They didnt attack us so why should we be over there?

You proved my point Cottonbowel. Why do you persist in making yourself look so ignorant?

Geaux Tigers

5. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I'm guessing that either PC or CB are gonna say to either get all of the oil so Cheney's former company can make some money or because Dubya was following in his daddy's footsteps and trying to get Saddam no matter what.

All of which is horse malarky, however.

6. MFn G I M P

Here's a little quote from Al Gore about Iraqs weapons of mass destruction, said on September 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. ... We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
    It seems that Gore lied about Iraq also.

I don't feel the need to post any links to the story either because i've decided to be like phatcat, a complete dick, and not post links.

7. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

You worthless idiot. Please tell me you went to Ole Miss or Alabama and not LSU.

Hitler declared war on the US right after Pearl Harbor and before we declared on Germany. In other words he declared war on us FIRST.

God you are a complete moron. But being a right wing clown I guess that goes with the territory.

8. CottonBowl'66

It is a tossup as to whether you are Calco Tiger is the more worthless and bigger idiot.

Trying to claim that Bush was "continuing" the Clinton "policy" by invading and conquering Iraq is as big an outrageous lie as your previous crew of right wing idiots who claimed Bush invaded under the authority of the United Nations.

It was NOT Clinton policy to invade and conquer Iraq and the UN was on record as OPPOSING the Bush invasion of Iraq.

Rule of thumb: NEVER, EVER believe ANYTHING a right winger says about anything unless you know it is true yourself. Your kind lies like it breathes.

9. CottonBowl'66

Gimp, it appears I STILL have a right wing kook and probable racist named Gimp on one side, and all the facts on the other. So guess who I still believe?

10. MFn G I M P

I never said that Bush was trying to continue Clintons strategy on Iraq, I know that he never intended to invade Iraq. I was just posting something that Al Gore said on the subject of WMD's in Iraq in 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.