TIME FOR ALL TIGERS TO RALLY AROUND

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by luvdimtigers, Nov 4, 2010.

1. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

The mood all week has been described by media pundits and "experts" as subdued all week. Bama is still talked about for a NC and we're an afterthought, even though our one loss is by 7 points to the BCS 1# on their field I guess because they control their own destiny OK, well, I see it as LSU control Bama's destiny.

It's time for the LSU family to rally around our team. I listened on the radio in 79 to the loudest stadium I've ever heard from start to finish. I didn't hear all week that McClendon was an idiot and we coudn't win. I was there in 89 when the ground shook, and witnessed one of the most physical games I've ever seen.

A beautiful fall day against the defending NC's in our stadium with, at the least, a BCS bowl on the line, with our ex-coach on the other side, what the hell are we doing being subdued??

And after we win, I hope Miles goes tells the interviewer "Gameday, do a SNL skit of that ass whipping you just witnessed."

Let's all give the second guessing a rest until Sunday. Let's get out and support our team.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7054de3Fjl8"]YouTube - Plums.avi[/ame]

1 person likes this.