time for controversy...?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by alumni95, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Tbay Bengal

Tbay Bengal Freshman

Wait a minute! Since when has Saban's wardrobe been considered dated? I guess I'm a really naive LSU fan. He went to college in the 70s-it's understandable. At least he's not dressed as Tom Jones or Engelbert Humperdink. I agree with the earlier post: at least he's not dressed like the NC State coach. I like the fact that Saban wears LSU gear all the time.

2. Veritas

Veritas Founding Member

psh we dont need clock management..our defense gets our offense enough time to do something with the ball

3. Uncle Gus

Uncle Gus Founding Member

to quote Jack Black in 'High Fidelity' - "I mean come on - a COSSSBY SWEATER?????"

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

This news just in.......LSU no longer needs clock management since they will always be beating the snot out of their opponent by the time halftime rolls around.

5. Eauxkie Tiger

Eauxkie Tiger Founding Member

I thought I was on an OU board for a minute... we win a MNC and still nitpick the coach...Good thing we didn't lose... people would calling for Mauck to be pulled for Randall....

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Don't forget the big boy, Bengal B. He's been wisecracking around here for quite a while. And, how about a moment of silence for Tuwho.:(

7. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

There seems to always be a few fans who complain about something. No matter how full the glass is, there is always a floating speck of dirt to be found.

If keeping on top of 90 predominantly adolescent athletes isn't tough enough, poor old Nick now has to be worried about his time clock management performance.

I have to chuckle at this, but I also have to admit that there are plenty of Dawg fans around who are giving Mark Richt the same type of grief even though he has significantly improved the Georgia program.

Sometimes I have to wonder if the coaches ever read this stuff, and with the additional burden of recruiting, have to wonder to themselves why in the world they didn't take the last NFL job that was tossed up in front of them.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How about a houndstooth turtleneck for Nick?