Time to Bounce Brady!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Feb 25, 2004.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

No freshman class will ever be better than the Fab 5 - those kids were unbelievable. Looking back now, I think they played so well and succedded so quickly because they were all criminals and knew they needed to take care of business and then hit the NBA before everything got exposed.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I think they played so well because they were awesome. They were at Michigan because they were criminals. But they played well because they were bustin' with talent....

3. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

As far I can tell this year, Brandon Bass is not a team player and is waiting to jump to the NBA. I think Brady has lost control of this team, and that is a serious observation, no bashing. There is absolutely no chemistry and we live and die by the sword called Lloreda.
    Let's just say, I am glad baseball is here.

4. foreverlsu234

foreverlsu234 Freshman

A big fault in losing these types of games is this tiger team is not used to playing top notch teams like Mississippi State or Kentucky. Brady has been known for scheduling weak non-conference games. Even if we scheduled a Duke or Michigan State and got our brains beat in we would be conditioned and used to playing at a higher level. Lsu needs to raise the bar when it comes to basketball and if Brady is not capable of doing that then we need to find a coach that wants to compete at another level.

5. BB

BB Founding Member

Well Said...

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Without a doubt they were the exception to the rule, but you would expect any team especially one with at least some non freshmen contributers to play a little less helter skelter. This team has no rythm or rhyme no chemistry and no identity and no one can argue that we are totally void of talent. :geaux: :lsug:

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Syracuse didn't do too poorly last year...and how many frosh did they start using a 2-3 zone?

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i think miss st is a final four team. so getting hammered by them is not bad, considering jaime's lack of health and conditioning and practice and the fact that the team hasnt played together recently.

what do we expect from brady? he will make tournament. if he wins 2 games in the tournament, which is entirely possible, will we still be hating him?

what do we expect from our team? we are not duke. we cant make the elite eight every year.

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

How about once in a while. Making the tournament is nothing, it means you're in the top 65, big deal. I think everyone's expectations are to be a lot better than this years team. The ability to beat good teams and play with the best should be our goal. If we were in the ACC we would have 1 or 2 conference wins this year. We are bad.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

second in the west is bad? only 2 of 12 teams in the conference have a better record. that is bad?