Time to move on......Gawga’s in the House

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ParadiseiNC, Oct 9, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It fucks up travel everywhere. There could be a bunch of people in OKC from that whole area that rented cars to drive back because flights there have been cancelled.

furduknfish and TerryP like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Right on Q aren't you. What E is doing with what Miles left us, a patchwork injured OL, an inexperienced QB, new WR and RB's and basically one serviceable TE is miracle. Seriously you really don't have a clue about offensive football. I don't know E but I do understand basic football and especially offensive football and E is doing all he can with what hand he was dealt. Weak pass blocking and an inexperienced QB really limits what you can do and type of plays you can run successfully. Add to that dropped passes, fumbles and devastating penalties and it's amazing we are 5-1. But that just doesn't satisfy you does it. Perfection is what you expect isn't it. Try being perfect yourself first there sport.

What would you do if you were the OC? Tell us coach Greg

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I think you left that very question on the table and didn't respond when asked

furduknfish and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Vegas has us as a 7 1/2 point dog. Unfortunately, I think the Dogs will cover.

TerryP likes this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I just listened to Coach O on the SEC Teleconference. Learned an interesting tidbit. We've played 3 teams that were ranked in the Top 25 at the time we played them. Georgia hasn't played any.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

To me, "At the time we played", is a dangerous game. Two of those teams, Auburn and Miami have both dropped and the one team LSU lost to, has entered the poll.

Far better to just prepare and not play the comparison game because it comes across as acknowledging the current spread.

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

+ 1

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Exactly. Few will like to hear this. I think you're looking at more of a level playing field if the game--offensively--is going against UGA's rotation on the line and at linebacker--a Les Miles type of attack. Especially so if you're seeing them in nickel packages.

Another way to say that is you'd be looking at UGA telling the LSU offense that JB has to beat us through the air and he's been moving the chains.

Here's another and you can' chalk this one up to my .02 ...

The way to beat Smart and Tucker is pace. The biggest difference in defenses with Kirby and Jeremy Pruitt was the ability JP had to made adjustments on the fly. There's been "communication" issues with Kirby and Mel that they still struggle through--in a fast paced drive/game. Can Ensminger call that type of game? I don't believe so. Scripted, first 15 plays or so? Sure. I don't see it in the second quarter or fourth.

kcal and shane0911 like this.