Time to start packing. It’s over.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, May 18, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yes because he wants to be his own sort of Big Brother

2. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

You must be trolling again. I can't believe you'd be okay handing over your house and money to the government so someone else can use it while you keep paying the mortgage.
    Also, only clip I could find on you tube calling this shit out. Apparently, he's the only one with the balls to call it out. And if you watched him at all (with any kind of open mind), you'd know that RW fascist shit is just more bullshit from the liberals. Disagree you are a, fascist, racist, homophobe, deplorable. Yes, they can't handle facts, real science, the truth or a law they can't wait to break with impunity.
    Hell maybe I should have stayed a Democrat. I could quit paying my mortgage, commit violent crimes, sexually harass my staff, make racist comments and nothing would happen to me.
    In the clip he says he is there to see what a government that tries to control immigration looks like. Since I don't watch his show much any more, I assume it's to point out how bad Biden is at it. Not to polish Orban's knob.

fanatic likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You have to excuse winston, he is a special kind of stupid. Im interested to see what in that piece he disagreed with.

APPTiger likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

obamas 60th birthday cancelled. or not. lying hypocrites.

[​IMG]

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So much for a low carbon footprint and not living close to the coast cause of rising seas. Obama, nor DEMOCRATS, nor the MSM, nor Al Gore, nor academia nor the U.N. believes we can control the weather much less the climate.

WE ALL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF WINSTON AND SEABROOKCAJUN KNOW WHAT THIS CLIMATE CRAP IS ALL ABOUT.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

i'm with Winston, he's cool

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

1ymvbd-1.jpg

I know you are

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Orban is a nationalist that promotes family first and realizes that Christianity was the bedrock of western civilization. If that’s right wing……y’all don’t want me in office. First putting a muzzle on the terrorist jewish organizations the ADL, SPLC, etc and then starting with every democrat to the left of Joe Manchin would get ventilated craniums. The judicial would likewise be cleansed and blm/antifa would be classified the terrorists organizations they are and imprisoned. Dance your silly ass sexual perversions back into the closet because you ain’t special you’re evil. I’m ready for some severe right wing extremism in this country……too long putting up with democrat shit.

APPTiger likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not a Tide fan of course but I am beginning to love your politics. Would take you in my foxhole anytime. When or if ever the 3 main Trump haters therefore pro leftist here finally figure out what they helped create they will be looking for guys like us to protect their sorry ignorant asses.