Time to start packing. It’s over.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, May 18, 2021.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly, I've had the conversation with quite a few that were willing to have a conversation about it. Most of them just spew the shit they hear from Pelosi and Schumer and think its true. I think the tide is turning, its slow but it is. There are more and more blacks starting to see the light. Unfortunately it is going to have to be a movement that comes from within that population and not from Whitey, they bought that shit the first time from the dems and look what that got them.

I'm not surprised that conehead winston would roll up in here trying to tell us we are the problem. I bet he has the CRT manual next to his bed.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. shane0911

The grass is blue says the donkey, guess I get the year in jail

Look it up

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yes ... we absolutely prove your point because your point is STUPID! We shouldn't have to "cater" to minorities to get their vote. Conservative Policy applies to all, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, place of origin, language ... etc, etc etc.

Tell me Winston ... so should Conservative Policy change and embrace Gun Control Laws in order to attract voters who favor Gun Control?? Should Conservative Policy embrace Open Borders to attract the La Raza crowd? Should Conservative Policy embrace Communist China Party to attract the Chinese crowd?

NO ... that is just stupid.

Buzz69 and shane0911 like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

God give me patience. No I don’t expect to embrace ideas antithetical to conservative principles. What I do expect is that rather than saying blacks, hispanics etcetera are a lost cause and treating them as such we go over the heads of their so called leadership and talk directly to them.
    That was one of the things Trump did right. He spoke to common issues and directly to the minorities. Guess what, he increased his vote among them. If you bother to dig a little most blacks are against abortion and for law and order…..just not for being stopped for driving while black. Many hispanics who came legally and many who didn’t want immigration controlled…just not included in the bag with cartels and violent gangs. Most of both groups are church going family oriented looking for the American dream.
    I bet a significant number would vote for conservatives if they thought they would be included in the game. I talk with many who are tired of the BS Democrats lay on them every election only to be forgotten right after. It wouldn’t be easy or quick but if you bother to understand demographics we’re on the way to being a minority even if all immigration is stopped today. If we don’t adapt we’re lost.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Acting like a conservative in this post. Heavy emphasis on the "acting".

7. shane0911

What you just described is called human nature and I personally know many black and hispanic folks who do in fact think that way. You are right, you have to talk to THEM, just like Trump did, just like Desantis does, just like Cruz does you have found yourself a boogeyman. Its okay I expect that from you.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Sources tell
    @tedhesson
    and I that situation has deteriorated so badly in Afghanistan that State Department has reached out to advocates to request names of Afghans in Kabul who have worked with the U.S. and need to be evacuated, including journalists and human rights activists.

sounds like another benghazi.

9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Since when do Conservatives treat them as if they are a lost cause? If anything, conservatives try to convince them that the lost cause is democrat policy! We have to "go over" their leadership, because we treat them like individuals, not some Borg Block incapable of independent thought. The Black Leadership are just in it for themselves, just like ALL Democrats. You don't have to lecture me about the beliefs etc of Blacks, that is not their problem. The problem is falling for the "racism" meme every time it is played. With hispanics ..... "if they thought they'd be included in the game" ... the only reason they think otherwise is because of the lying ass Democrats and their Media Machine!!

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

Winston1 showing his true colors