Time to start some smack with UGAy

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfanintampa, Sep 14, 2003.

1. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

2. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

The board sucks and it does not seem as if anyone wants to talk football unless you are going to post that Georgia will kick LSU's azz.....................................

Most are saying they will blow LSU out......

3. terry cox

terry cox Founding Member

We live in the Memphis area and have observed Ole Miss fans firsthand. Their team is always getting cheated; the rest of the world is against them and they brag over statistical accomplishments rather than big wins. Some of my family members are Ole Miss fans - they just can't help succumbing to that mentality. BUT my son who graduated from Tennessee and now lives in Atlanta says they are outdone by the Georgia fans. Georgia has been without significant success for so long during the Tennessee - Florida domination of the East that they have a whole generation of fans who don't know how to act. They are like the players who pose in the end zone after scoring a touchdown. They would be better advised to conduct themselves as if they have been there before.

4. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

That has to be the most ludicrous, arrogant, piece of crap argument I have ever heard. Going to LSU games for 18 years, UGA fans are GREAT. Players who pose in the end zone? Are you kidding me or just make that up for effect? Of course the kid thinks UGA fans are arrogant living in Atlanta? You think people I know that live in Knoxville or Gainsville love those teams? Get real.....jesus

Also, you wont get any argument on the board. They average a post every 20-30 seconds or something. Insane

5. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

The chips start landing on the shoulders! DING DING DING, round one, terry cox the upstart moves in with a left uppercut to southlink 02, he responds with a right uppercut to the body. cox still has not responded, he circles around looking for a opening, .............LOL

6. SouthLink02

Oh no, I didnt meant to start a fight as I got nothing bad to say about the Tigers. I was just mocking his assessment of Georgia's fans. What a joke

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

The message board would be readable if every other person didn't have some enormous JPG file their sigs.

8. SouthLink02

No joke. You should go to the Tennessee board. This one guy has a MILE-LONG signature.

9. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I've been to a few message boards that didn't limit the size of avatars. People would have ones that were so big they messed up the tables and layouts of the forums. Very annoying when I am running 1280x960 resoultion and I still have to scroll to the right to read all of the message.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

LADIEEEEESS AND GENTLEMEN! LETS GET READY TO RUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE