Time to start some smack with UGAy

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfanintampa, Sep 14, 2003.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Well, I hate Holtz. I hate USC. I really hate USuck. Don't ever expect me to do anything assosiated with them. LOL, please.

I think you should go back to any UGA board and the same was being said by many. We will be lucky to win 8-9 games. I have no problem admitting that we have played so much better then I imagined. So much better...

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't hate South Carolina or Georgia, probably because LSU doesn't play either team except every few years and no heated rivalry has built up. I see on another thread where you have bet a ton on the Dawgs with your LSU friends. If UGA wins you will be drinking for free for the rest of the semester. If LSU wins you are in deep doo doo. Here is the deal. If you can find out who SECchamps03 is in real life and get his computer terminated with extreme predjudice I'm sure that we can get enough Tigerforums members to chip in enough to cover your losses. He sounds like a retarded 10 year old but who knows. He might be an UGA student who got in because his daddy pulled some strings. He might even be sitting next to you in one of your classes. Keep your eyes open for a chance to make his computer sleep with the fishes