Tired of this shit

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 9, 2013.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

He can go now. We aren't on the same level as bama and probably won't ever be again. If we like third tier bowls and occasional trips to BCS bowl games (nc contention is a thing of the past) stick with him.

We were beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball and defensive backs are weak.

2. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Somthing definitely needs to give. Les Miles early on at LSU...totally different coach. Bizarre. It' as though he is losing it.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Tredavious White is going to be one hell of a player man. Rashard Robinson too. Jalen Mills, I just don't know what happened to him. If he isn't giving up plays he is looking for someone to blame it on. We need Ron Cooper back and a real offensive line coach. Miles can get us there but he has to have a great staff around him from top to bottom to keep him from slashing his own tires.

stevescookin and TCUTiger like this.
  4. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

We need to clean house. Stud gone, chavis gone to start with.

5. lsu-i-like

I need some optimism cause I ain't finding it this AM.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

80%!

furduknfish and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

I'm still OK with Chavis even though I've been bashing him for the prevent D that loses us games every time it is done. But we do need a good DB coach and some top LBs.
    It's like we've been longing for a OC that can develop QB's and we now have an amazing one. Now we don't have a good DB coach to develop the secondary, which used to be a strong suit of ours. So we get strong in one area while losing out on the area we used to be strong in.
    What is going to happen at QB without Metts next year?

It's going to get worse I'm afraid next year.
    New QB
    Hill going pro
    Hilliard gone too?
    DB's will still suck
    Odell and Jarvis gone.

Next year will be a year for calling for heads. If Chavise stops the Prevent D at end of games, I'm still high on him so I don't think he should take the fall. Les better get ready for some heat being put on him next year.
    The only saving grace will be Bama losing McCarron and A&M losing Manziel. But I don't see Bama getting much weaker next year though.

8. lsu-i-like

What's wrong with post season losses in the likes of Nashville, Atlanta, and Shreveport?

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

80%!

Richdog, furduknfish and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I will agree with Stud..........Chavis should be told, one year, "fix it" or retire. It is one thing to have new players learning the "system", it is another to have same guys running the wrong "system". His talent evaluation is very suspect, the problems with LB'ers this year are glaring. Old schoolcoaches that refuse to acknowledge they may have to do things differently from time to time are going away, and should.