Tired of this shit

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 9, 2013.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm not really sure he really is.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

all usl fans secretly hate lsu.

Richdog and LSUTiga like this.
  3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I agree Stacy.

You work with what ya got!!

It was brought up on another thread, half of Bama's team has already graduated. One has to ask .. what on earth could keep a pro-athlete eligible player from going to the pros and making millions?? I think if someone pulls back the layers, you'll find that half of the Bama Team is going to get a pay off after they leave this year to make up for them staying on one more year to go for the 3-peat. I mean .. Mosely is a SR!! .. what LB hangs around until they are a Senior??

LSU .. otoh, lost all it's stars. Think last night would have been different with Montgomery and Mingo playing ends?? How bout still having some of our deep backs who were better players?

I don't think running out and changing our coaching staff is going to result in the "instant gratification" that some people are expecting. To have a team like Bama's .. we are going to have to pay off some of the senior talent to stick around while the younger guys develope!!

People who think these guys are hanging around just so they can suck up to Saban are naive as hell. You can bet that there is some stuff going on under the table that keeps a draft eligble star from leaving for the millions the NFL offers.

gyver likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

You think they gave up millions for thousands? Surely you don't think they'll get millions for staying? I'd guess that plentiful hot college pussy had a lot to do with then staying. Gulf Shores > possibly winding up where it's colder than a well-digger's ass in Butte, Montana.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Stacey my dear, at some point you are going to realize that your uncle leslie is nowhere near the coach that you think he is. Sure he is a great dude, he is funny, he is goofy and he can charm the recruits with his jibber jabber but none of that wins a damn football game. You will eventually realize that they win in spite of him not because of him. You can be happy with 80% or you can demand better because you deserve better. Whatever it takes to run this guy off I'm all for it. LSU will lose to atm and will lose whatever shithole bowl they get to play in, probably to kirk fucking ferentz. Sorry darlin, he just isn't what you think he is.

Kal-El012, Richdog and LSUTiga like this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I think that could be said of any team.

You think Mosley would suck if he played for LSU?? I don't. TM7 .. he didn't need any "coaching up" .. .the kid had talent to begin with ... all that was needed was for him to get in the game. Montogomery missed an entire season injured ... came back and looked like a fricken SR.. That wasn't "coaching up"... that's talent .. and LSU doesn't have it this year at certain positions.

This could go on and on. Think PP7, think Claiborne ... we just don't have that kind of talent this year.

Instead, we got Loston and Mills. In fact, some of the young guys look better than the guys who have all the experience.

gyver and stevescookin like this.
  7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Funny, because unlike most of the people on this site, I actually have a degree from LSU.

8. LSUTiga

A lot of middle easterners have degrees from UL. That doesn't make them Cajun.

StaceyO, tirk and Richdog like this.
  9. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Actually, one of the biggest Cajuns I know is from Jordan.

10. LSUTiga

With that big ol degree from LSU- like so many of us don't have- you should know that's not possible. Cajuns are from Nova Scotia.

StaceyO and Richdog like this.