'tis the eve before the Mueller report!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Apr 17, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is the one!

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No it’s just another example of what a pitiful excuse of a leader and human being he is. Puts you and the others who support him because he’s not HRC in the same league as those who supported her because she wasn’t him.....moral cowards and hypocrites.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea because voting for a unicorn yields better results.

The difference bud, is I have the nutts to see this through.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The question you have to ask yourself is why. More people are working, gas is cheap, economy and stock market doing great. Like the list of winning goes on and on.

So why all the division? Its because the Rats told you a bunch of lies and are now going to double down on stupid.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

contrast that with comey not remembering over 200 + times before Congress

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

that’s a bit unfair in that he’s the president....that won’t change....support or not. I prefer not to be viewed as a moral coward, but rather as a pragmatist but I leave you to your supposition.

my support of trump’s policies has grown through these two years while my thoughts of his character are largely unchanged...he is what he was, whether your perspective is that of a crook and swindler or a bare-knuckle, rough and tumble fighter....both observations would be correct.

we are in a real world endeavor here Winston as it is what it is. moralistic wishing and wringing of hands will not change things at present.

let’s see in 2020 who can make their case then for change. in the interim look around!

how much of our foreign policy was affected by collusion? what affect did that millstone have on our efforts? what about domestically? how’s that infrastructure coming along?

the elected have you where they want you....foaming at the mouth....about THEM...instead of fixing broken things.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I think the division is mostly media driven. CNN etc. feeds their viewers what they want to hear, FOX panders to its viewers too, all any of them care about is their ratings,.. aka advertising revenue, they are companies their only goal is profit. They have evolved from supporting candidates and policies, devolved actually, the media kings have learned, what really brings in the clicks, is demonizing those on the opposite side.

They are marketing geniuses, manipulators extraordinaire, experts at having us think just what they want us to think,.. I'm wary, but the fuckers fooled me, I fell for it hook line and sinker. You anti dems needn't worry though, you're too smart to be fooled, aint ya?

I don't believe either side anymore, not even a little bit.

Is this good for our country? absolutely not,.. does cnn or fox care about what's good for America,.. I don't think so

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

We are no more politically polarized than we were under Obama. He absolutely created a bigger divide between the races. And now the dems have fomented a divide between the genders.

The only thing Trump has done is allow what was simmering to bubble up. Whatever you are seeing from people now has been there for quite some time but nobody ever wanted to say it. That results in anger, frustration, and detachment. We are at a point where people overreact to every little comment or phrase because it might hurt someone's feelings. Geebus....we will never move forward if people don't stop living in their feelings.

And I do think there are lots of evil people in America. Half? Don't know. But I do know there are enough that I'm not interested in being drawn closer to them. I can dislike whomever I dislike and it's okay.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The dems armed by their extension (the media) have failed in their narrative of collusion after pushing this as fact 24/7 for 2 straight years. Yet, they remain unfazed. And unchecked.

Their only goal is to plow forward pushing for obstruction, impeachment and ultimately removal of the president from office. The very same motivation that got us here (by any means possible). The real story is how and why we got here yet nary a peep.

Its crazy they continue to divide this country but of course the masses fall for whatever the narrative of the day is, I mean look at you and winston and hwr. And yall are probably above average intelligence wise yet yall still take the bait. Probably.

Almost all of our media and newsrooms share the progressive ideology diminishing conservative principles as @LSUpride123 mentioned. There is no longer any reporting as much as it is social activism as their contempt for the president is unbridled. By association this extends to the 63 million who voted for him which is the cause of most of the dissension we have today.

And it will likely continue, leading to great consequence for everyone void drastic change. Im just not sure these boundaries can ever be reestablished.

GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It was our motto, not the foundation. Those 13 colonies were founded on a variety of reasons including religious freedom and profit which is why that motto is on money. The motto was officially changed to In God We Trust around 70 years ago.

City on the Hill? I'm fairly certain that the Sermon on the Mount and the salt parable may have preceded Reagan....and Kennedy.

The original foundation could well be argued as religious freedom, and largely Protestant as to escape European persecution. And then some 100 years later, it was about telling King George to fuck himself.

All you have to do is look at the concerted effort to remove God from so many aspects of daily life, the influx of immigrants who are coming here, not to escape persecution, but to make money, the lack of respect for basic human life, and Pride isn't the problem.

It's democrats who want to kill the electoral college. You want e pluribus unum? Then just go ahead and secede all your votes to CA now.