Titans/Saints

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by diamondheadtiger, Sep 24, 2007.

1. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

You can blame it on the entire team. The defense has played horrible all season. They let the Titans run roughshod over them. The O-Line can't protect, forcing Brees to make bad decisions. Reggie is trying to be a superstar every play. Deuce's knee is obviously been a problem. And where the hell is Colston?

This team sucks. Bad.

I still believe, though....................

1 person likes this.
  2. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

They were only down 14 to 10 with a whole quarter to play and they come out throwing every damn play? They can't rely on defense they needed to eat up some clock!

3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Fortunately its an off week so we wont see bags for a couple more weeks yet. But make no mistake, they are coming.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

short yardage passing game such as the Saints deploy will always eat up clock, so your complaint has no validity.

5. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

What short passing game?

It also was causing sacks, fumbles and ints so I do think it is a valid point!

We will not win if we don't run the ball. 0-3 should be enough proof?????:confused:

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Bama grad student now :).

But it is funny. South Alabama has just as many Saints fans as Baton Rouge and they are the ones that aren't fair weathered, but are awful fans. They wear paper bags and then have "black and gold super bowl" stickers on their cars the next week. It is sad.

At least I watch each game to make sure Ted Ginn sucks as much as he did last week. :hihi:

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

First and foremost this offensive line has been manhandled all 3 games of this season. Stinchcomb doesn't belong on the field at this point. Brown's pro-bowl status from last year should be rescinded.

Our D is what it is. Same as last year. No playmakers. We got excited about players such as Simmons and Kaesviharn in the offseason, and they don't even play 25 percent of the time. Bullocks is another player who doesn't belong in the NFL. He is a complete joke.

Our offense had the 2nd best time of possession last season, which helped make our defense look much better than they actually were. This year the 3 and outs on offense are now exposing our defense for what they are worth.

I would like both defensive ends for the New Orleans Saints to please give back their paychecks for the first 3 weeks of the season.

2 people like this.
  8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

The entire team including Coaches need to do this!

But like TF23 I STILL BELIEVE!

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I guess the bright side is that by week 3, Reggie finally had more TDs than Mario Williams.

Wonder what Culpepper is up to these days? Oh, that's right, he won on Sunday.

Not trying to rub it in...OK, maybe a little bit, but some backlash is in order after the over-the-top treatment of Patch and Friends last year on here.

NOTE: I've never wanted the Saints to win a game as much as tonight (OK, other than last year v. the Bears.)

10. clair

clair Rockets

ESPN just reported Deuce is out for the season with a torn ACL