TM7 on Bama's winning TD: "I would have known that play was coming."

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger_fan, Jan 22, 2013.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Who is Leonard Fournette?

2. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

I got to call one of his games this year.....kid was a beast, IMO gonna be the best running back to come out of LA in a loonnggg time. Or at least has a chance to be. On the field and off he was a very courteous and polite kid too......just pretty rare now adays, especially with one that has that kind of talent. Some people I spoke to.....who know him VERY well gave me a little insight on him, and it seemed promising to me.

3. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

he's a kid down in podunk Mississippi.....need to put little nicky out there.

4. TUSKtimes

Running Back?

Derrick Henry - Early entree
    Tyren Jones - Committed
    Altee Tenpenny - Committed (known to cut on a dime)
    Alvin Kamara - decide between Georgia and Bama

Where we gonna put this kid? Now, Jeryl Brazil, maybe. We get a visit in early February.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

5* RB out of St. Aug in New Orleans

Big LSU lean as of now.

6. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

That's good to hear......I also heard he's a very polite kid, when he was running all over my alma mater he was very gracious and a complete sportsman. Hope we get him.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

We gotta lock down St. Aug's and keep nick the prick out of our fucking state. The state needs to start getting state troopers to pull his ass over and delay him as much as they can everytime he crosses into Louisiana.

TUSKtimes likes this.
  8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

When you win 3 out of 4 you have a large recruiting advantage. That being said, Miles and staff have been outstanding over the long haul except at the QB position. Even now with Bama's huge boost from championships the LSU staff is recruiting strong. I always want to have the #1 recruiting class and i'd like to see additions to his years class, but other than QB Miles has been an outstanding recruiter. It's amazing that Saban isn't having more success in La.

9. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

He is a very polite kid. Your alma mater isn't STM is it? He went of in that game!

10. TUSKtimes

Don't see it having to do with any particular state, except Alabama of course, in Saban's insatiable appetite to collect talent. More about coach Saban cherry picking wherever the call takes him. He ends up with players with size, speed, aptitude, discipline and a work ethic that motivates the next group up to succeed.