News TMZ

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Sep 8, 2014.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That one thug on the Ravens ...ahh nevermind.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is it really. Big dust up because he drug her off the elevator because he hit her. He gets a suspension and does the public apology thing because...he hit her.

THEN there is a video where you can see that ...well...he did in fact hit her. Wtf? What did you expect to see? Why is the outrage so much more intense now that you get to see what everyone already knew had happened?

Bengal B, StaceyO and tigerchick46 like this.
  3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

That is a very good point I guess a video speaks a thousand words.......I watched the video and if you notice in the first 10 seconds he spits in her face, then she comes at him and he decks her then acts as if nothing has happened as he steps over her lifeless body. But hey as Stephen A. says, at least she apologized to the Ravens for her role in the incident by coming at him (after he spit in her face, cough) because I mean she'd be classless not to apologize........can't stand Stephen A!!!! I understand shit happens in a relationship, lord knows I've been smashed drunk and done things I've regretted, but this guy deserves to be banned at least for the season and his wife should get his salary.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

agreed, I'm not in any way making an excuse for him or his actions. Just saying everyone knew he hit her before, and now they act like they never knew.

tigerchick46 and StaceyO like this.
  5. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

There is something very visceral about “seeing” something like this happen that makes all the difference in the world. However, to be fair, there were plenty people calling bull shite before the video hit the net, now it has awaking those that don’t seem to car until their eyes see what their ears are hearing.

Regarding her apology and he marrying him, that is classic batter wife syndrome and I truly hope that husband and wife both seek some help. There is no way someone knocks their wife out and act so nonchalant about it as he did unless it is habitual behavior.

6. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Other than what I said above, I believe that one reason it is much more intense now is that most people attempted to justify the actions by saying "we don't know what happened in that elevator." I think that a lot choose to believe that perhaps she did something to "provoke" or perhaps he was "defending" himself (which by the way there is no reason for any man to have to take their defense against a woman to that level) and now that it is very clear that she didn't people are now angry.

GregLSU likes this.
  7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Without the video it's he said she said. Easy to say ok play nice kids, and Ray here's a cpl game suspension. Now thanks to this video you get to stand beside Ray while you watch him straight lay her out with a fist to her jaw.
    Saddest part of this is she married him afterwards. That left.he knocked her out with has been thrown before, and she's "they're going to show us what real love is", bitch one day he is going to make you a star on First 48.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She will get a lot of his salary in the eventual divorce unless she was stupid enough to sign a prenup.

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Hard to divorce when you're dead. He will end up killing her, bitch be stupid.

10. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Haven't followed every angle of this story but is there any chance that she had not seen video until this week?

I did hear someone mention that the initial 2 game suspension shows that the NFL must have agreed with Stephen A Smith's comments that were vilified.