to all the dead heads

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Mar 18, 2006.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

who said GW would give duke a game. You guys believe everything espn says. They were only saying that to make people want to watch. some of you dumb azzes believed it and were predicting a GW win. ARE YOU CRAZY?
    Some of you said tigers could give Duke all they wanted (cause you heard it on espn) well its put up or shut up for cjb.
    I belive tigers will stay close till 6 min mark of 2nd half. they will then be outcoached and out shot by jj r. I also belive glen davis is in for the fight of this season. d. mitch will also be taken out by duke. If this game is to be won by the tigers it will depend on temple and thomas.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I noticed Regis Koundja running around out there a lot for GW, but not accomplishing anything...a couple of free throws, 0'fer from the field. It looked familar.

3. danthetigerfan

Yeah, I kept my eye on him too, did not look like the guy (without tiger uniform)

4. urtoosmall

urtoosmall Founding Member

LSU WILL give the Dukies all they want.....put my name on that list :hihi:

5. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

And you call yourself...danthetigerfan? :dis:

6. danthetigerfan

yes Im a tiger fan but i always call em as i see them, I want lsu to beat duke , hell, I want tigers to shame duke on national tv. The truth is i have watched both teams play and Duke is the better team although tigers have better athletes. Duke has a better coach and I believe that will be the difference. Gawd I hope im wrong.

7. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I disagree with all of Dan's post. It will be interesting to see Reddick -vs- DMitch. I am not worried about our post play againts Duke. We will need excellent guard play though.

8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Whatever Dan. And you call LSU Fans "Deadheads"? That's funny. LSU is in the Sweet 16 now, you said we would not win 20 games this season. You have Zero credibility. You "Stay close to Duke" if you want, LSU fans & the team are going to beat Duke and head to the Final 4 & hopefully the NC. Not standing around in awe of a Duke team that has a notably weak interior game.

:geauxtige

9. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Actually, Dan makes a good point here. Athletically, LSU is among the best. CJB will be up against one of the best coaches in the NCAA. This game against Duke is a TRUE coaching test for CJB. It'll be interesting to see how he handles his team.

10. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

I hope you are too. Just don't think a true fan would come on here and call everyone a dumb azz. Thinking it might be a bit much, maybe try a more supporting role....there's nothing wrong with being optimistic and talking smack about your team winning, it's better than being pesimistic and always saying negative things. ;)