to all the dead heads

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Mar 18, 2006.

1. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Like all these upsets this weekend, you can analyze the team, compare the coaches, it doesn't matter....come game day, it's who ever wants to win the most...

2. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Sure, but what's an army without a good general? I think the Marines on this forum could agree with that!

But I can't take up for Dan.....I am getting sick of reading the Brady-bashing on EVERY posting...

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Brady hired Pierre didn't he? So ultimately Brady is responsible for the talent levels being high at LSU. Didn't the 1 point loss on the road at UConn provide a fairly accurate test? Along with the 25 games we've won this year, and a Sweet 16 year?

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

But wait, we're in the Sweet 16. That would imply that we're in the Top 16 teams in the country when it counts. Have we been ranked a lot higher than that, and I just forgot??

Of COURSE Duke has a great coach. Maybe the best in the game and one of the best ever. So what? That's why they play the games on the court and not on the sideline.

5. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

when did i predict a 20 win season Prove it or edit it buddy! p.s. Im not really bashing Brady. I just feel he needs to make better game time decisions. He has all the talent he needs to win this thing. I am just afraid if he waits to long to make game time adjustments a good team like duke will eat him up.

6. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

well arent you just one big ray of ****ing sunshine?

7. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Once again, I agree. But, the "general" can only command, he won't be the ones out there executing. And I, too am fed up with the Brady stuff, it's really gotten old and exhausting. If they don't like us, they should go somewhere else.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

No way Duke plays defense like A&M. Snakes like banthetigerfan (not a typo) will never admit they are wrong. Once on record as a Brady Basher, they must remain consistent. I don't care what kind of crap he spouts, I guarantee you he is hoping and praying for a Duke win so he can crawl in here and validate his position. LSU has won 25 games this year in every way imaginable. Real LSU fans are enjoying this run and not looking to throw water on it. I suggest everyone "ignore" the sumb!tch and let's have a good week looking forward to the game. I'll be in martin's neighborhood (Hyatt in Jersey City). Maybe I can buy him a brew and we'll laugh and laugh at the fools who are incapable of enjoying this ride.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i can buy this. dont forget tmitch. i was disappointed in his offensive play tonight, but 15 points from him thurs would be big. best likely case scenario--GD, DM and TT negate, SW, JR and JM. role players decide it.

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

well, they certainly wont pull and ole miss and beat the $hit out of you to level the playing field. one similarity though is that duke will be in our guards face well on the outside of the 3pt line. they are #1 in the nation in preventing 3pt attempts and #7 in defensive 3fg %. you may consider this a benefit for an lsu team that doesnt shoot many 3s.

im enjoying the run now. its all gravy from here on out.