To all you Brady bashers:

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Playing Bama on the road without Lloreda makes our prospects of winning pretty dim. You might want to pop a chill pill before the game.

2. -T-

-T- Founding Member

i wouldn't say that. bama has been just as bad as we have been lately. lloreda hasn't done much of anything the past few games. i would think this would be close, even though both teams are playing horrible.

3. SabanFan

You see, -T-, that's where you get in trouble. You get all these high expectations then when they are not met you get all pissed off and bash my boy, John. After the last 4 games, I'll be happy not to get blown out. If we win, great. If not. Back to the drawing board.

4. -T-

-T- Founding Member

saying this game should be close is a high expectation now? it seems like you have only bad expectations for this team. bama is very lucky not to only have 1 conference win. miss. st. choked even worse than they did against us by letting bama send the game into ot with an unguarded layup. have you even watched bama play these last few weeks?

5. SabanFan

You may be right. Bama's only up by 6 at the half.

6. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Bama

I wonder how many of the Seniors on our basketball team could make the two deep roster at Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi State, or Georgia? Or, how many of those guys would start on any other team in the league?

7. -T-

-T- Founding Member

I thought it was a nice touch by Brady to sit Torris Bright for the final 4 min. after he finally made some 3s. Three in a row I believe. I guess having Xavier Whipple sit on the bench the entire year was just a trick to surprise bama by having him play point guard in crunch time.

roygu, are you that big of a Brady fan to ask if any of our seniors are worthy enough to get playing time in the SEC? Just stop trying to make excuses for him.

8. SabanFan

Dupree, Dupree & maybe Dupree.

9. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Defending Brady

I thought the board was for discussion. You didn't answer my question you just slammed.
    I have no idea how long Brady will be our coach. It will take quite a lot of money to buy his contract. Since no one seems willing to upgrade the PMAC it seems doubtful they will anti up and get rid of Brady. Since it appears he is going to be our coach for quite some time then it makes more sense to support him than be negative all the time. Recruits do read these boards.
    It will be interesting to find out exactly what the LSU Administration thinks of the situation. As yet, noone that I trust has made a statement in regards to the thinking of the athletic department.

10. Tuwho?

Tuwho? Banned Forever

Aheemmmm,

Please clarify what you mean by ALL BRADY BASHERS, those bashing the loss today or those bashing him for the last four years? As for today's game, I will not bash him for I fully expected him to lose with Lloreda out. But I will say this about Alabama after really getting a chance to watch them in action--they are quite possibly one of the most undisciplined teams in the SEC. They have zero continuity on the court and played today like a C rated team. Those guys ain't gonna make it into the NCAAs this season they way they play. Godfried is pushing Brady for his money this season--it would have been interesting to see Lloreda actually playing today. LSu might have had a shot against Bama.

See no bashing by me at all today--as I will use your excuse for today's loss, the loss of Lloreda.

The big test for Brady is going to be South Carolina--he loses that game and turn out the lights and put up the CJ Brown sign on his front lawn cause he is a gone pecan.

BTW, Rogyu
    Brady only has one year left on his contract and that is for the 2003-4 season. One remaining year (next year) is not a big monetary problem. They will recoup that money by hiring someone in that will attract the fan base back--just a couple of thousand more fans per game and LSU would recoup that buyout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.