to tiger fans from a bama fan...please read

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bamasdnt, Nov 1, 2001.

1. bamasdnt

bamasdnt Guest

I want to apologize for any of my fellow bama fans that have been flaming on your board. I have the highest respect for your program and think the bama lsu game has always been a wonderful one! Its always hard fought and very respectful. There is only one saturday a year that I dont cheer for you guys! I am a student at alabama and love it here, but LSU is a wonderful place to party!

roll tide

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Every major college program (including Bama and LSU) will have numerous respectful and knowledgable fans, but also will include the obnoxious type of fan that stand out to the opposing teams. Most LSU fans will "Tiger-Bait" the opposing fans but offer their jambalaya and beverages freely while discussing what a jerk Spurrier is. A small percentage, however, will act like overgrown middle school bullies both in BR and on the road. It's best not to even acknowledge their prescence because they probably aren't true fans anyway. They just go to the games to get out of their little backwards small town for an afternoon and pick on someone besides the guy at the town gas station.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

4. glenlivet12

glenlivet12 Founding Member

Well said bamstdnt! Roll Tide and let's all hope for a great and injury-free game Saturday!