Today my favorite team is LSU and whoever's playing UCLA?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JerryOdom, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

'Jealousy is a stinky cologne.'

Just as I suspected...not a bit of substantiation. Go figure. And jealous for the same reason you accuse others of being jealous of Noah for.

2. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Jealousy? I'm more than happy with JD and Hendrix. I wouldn't trade them for Cry Baby Davis.

I haven't seen Noah do all of that. He went out there and played, got the job done, and now he can talk. Baby talked a little too soon...I guess when he had the mic and attempted to sing, he thought HE was the fat lady. :hihi:

3. Berge

Berge Founding Member

And we wouldn't trade our Final Four for your second round exit.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I believe you. I also believe that you didn't want to make the Final Four.

Do all of what? Wear tights? Pretty shabby criteria for liking/disliking a Bball player. I guess you also don't like Wade, James, Bryant, etc...nor would you want them on your team.

Celebrate? Did you watch the end of the game last night? I also saw Joakim wink and make 'kissy lips' at a UCLA cheerleader during the middle of the game last night. That's pretty low-class, IMO. Dude should have been focusing on the game, and nothing else.

Be a 'media darling?' Yeah, that's all his fault that people like him. What a glory hound, huh? Please.

Look dude, it's glaringly obvious that you have no substantial objections to Glen. It just pisses you off that he gets a lot of attention. He doesn't scream foul everytime he's looked at (ala Iverson), he doesn't play dirty, and he's never been a jerk towards the media. In fact, he's got a great personality...thus the attention. I only hear one cry baby...and his name is RedElephants.:cry:

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I don't hate Noah because he's good. I dislike him because he's hideous. Dude probably got so good at basketball because he never got invited anywhere & had to stay home & shoot basketballs. What is that hair style? Cut that nappy $h*t, and his teeth are all messed up - they're yellow. I mean honestly, surely Florida pays him enough to go to a dentist.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

LOL, RedElephants, get off of the big baby. He has a great personality, which makes a field day for the media. We may have let the media into our heads, but Davis is a class guy. He may be more outspoken than the majority of college ball players, but it isn't as if he is spewing trash talk.

Noah blowing kisses at the UCLA cheerleaders who were talking trash - screw them chicks. I thought it was funny myself, and despite the fact that he "wasn't in the game," he had one of the best NC performances of all time.

Hating on a guy because he is hideous to look at is funny - he's got alot of European blood in him, give the kid a break. With his poofy doo, he's taken care of our pair of beauties twice and become a household name in the world of college basketball. Speaking of beauty, don't you remember we once had a troll playing for us using the assumed identity "Jaime Lloreda". We went to the under world to get a baller with much less class than Noah - add to it that he made Noah look like Cinderella and your argument crumbles like stale bread.