Todays reason to beat the hell out of Oregon St

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBomber, May 11, 2004.

1. BayouBomber

BayouBomber Founding Member

2. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

However, the most asinine comment I can think of is that there is no place like Tiger Stadium, that we've never experienced a hostile crowd, a big crowd, a loud crowd, a big stadium, humidity, etc.

Frankly my friends, this is BULLSH!T!!!

There really isn't as much difference, if ANY, between playing in one hot, humid, crazy stadium and the next. You would have to be the most asinine person in the world to assume that because Fresno is small that it cannot be a tough place to play. Thousands who have been cursed at, spit upon, or had beer dumped on them would think different, as would the students.

And hot isn't the only thing to deal with. I'd like to see the "Mighty Tigers" come up to Washington or Oregon and play in one of the loudest stadiums in the country in sub-freezing temperatures. Would you be shaking in your boots, then?

Oregon State HAS played in tough spots before, and won. There is no POSSIBLE way that there is some parallel universe that Tiger Stadium resides in that the Beavers have never experienced. Period.

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!! Are these guys in for a surprise.

3. IAm4LSU48

IAm4LSU48 Founding Member

That Trojanwarrior guy is just jealous of OUR national championship and his way of showing his envy is by talking about the LSU-OSU game. I also don't understand how USC fans can say them beating OSU ment something last year when he goes and says y'alls OOCS is nothing. I'm looking forward to meeting some OSU fans but I really do hope I don't meet the fans from that board.:nope:

4. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

September just can't come fast enough....... I smell a shut-out.......

5. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

I don't care if it's a shutout or not. I just want one hell of a slugfest. I want drama. I want the crowd to go out of its mind. And I want us to win. Later, I want OSU to call it a fluke.

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Shut up, Moron.

Nobody cares what you think around here.

7. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Actually Lafitte, I typed the part in bold. The rest was a quote I took off of their board. I meant that OSU is in for a surprise.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

get jean the cliffs notes version.

9. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I think you are right OSU is in for big surprise. I went to the Fiesta Bowl when they played ND. The OSU fans are strange. The cheer they do is gay. OOOOOOOO SSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUU..thats it.
    I found it very lacking....

10. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

What I found to be the funniest part of that thread on the OSU board was when the USC fan misspelled "iceberg".

USC: the best edukashun you can get in Lost Angelus.