Todd McShay has Mingo going #6 overall

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerbubba, Dec 13, 2012.

1. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

My whole argument was that Reid had a less than expected season, and his stock had fallen some, your was he was still a first round pick on every draft you had seen. Several recent mocks have him in the second round. I would still love to have him back at lsu!!

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

FYI.....

3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Yep, Boo.........

TigerTap likes this.
  4. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I meant the '08 team, my mistake. The year after our NC, the overall play of the secondary was down which I blame on Mallory and Peveto. Also, I wasn't referring to the recruiting class, but rather the new guys playing in the secondary.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The thing to take from this is that besides talent, experience, understanding what the others will do and good communications are required to make great players a great secondary. We sort of saw this in the past season. In addition to Mo & Tyrann we lost Brandon Taylor a 5th yr senior and Ron Brooks. They had played enough together to both understand what to do but know what the others were doing and have faith they would do it well. This year we had talent but there were too many new pieces to mesh as well. I believe ER had to do too much teaching and coaching in game.