Toddrick Bajoie

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by offshoretrash, May 1, 2008.

1. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

Do we give him a chance?

He was a 4* back in 07 and I don't think there is any doubt if we offered he would come. Do we take a JC kid this year?

2. TigerBait45

TigerBait45 Founding Member

I played against him in high school. That guy is a freak.

I don't know if theres a spot for him in this class, but I was glad to see they at least gave him a shot.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

No need for JUCO WR with all the depth currently, WR class last year, and what LSU expects to bring in this year.

I do not think there is a position right now on the team where we need assistance from a 2 year player.

4. offshoretrash

6' 3" 200lbs 4.4 40 is hard to pass on but your probably right we'll get one of those 5' 11" guys that runs a 4.6.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I agree.

Nope, and that is a sign of our program's health.

6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

What about a really good O-lineman?

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

If this guy came in and did what DByrd has done in his first year, everyone here would be singing a different tune.

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Not saying it is totally out of the question say a big time JUCO OL or any position suddenly just popped out of no where.

Specifically for Oline would depend on this 2009 OL class and what positional changes we will see down the road from the 2008-09 classes. The depth has increased steadily since Miles has arrived and should be significantly better next year.

But what WR or OL would want to come to LSU right now and battle for a spot he may never get. He would only have 2 years to bump up his draft status and that would be a big risk at this time no matter what position.

I personally would rather see Bajoie get some quality playing time.

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Point that guy out when we get him.:rolleye33::rolleye33:

10. offshoretrash

More than likely it's like CParso says we have bigger fish to catch so CLM isn't taking chances on the home town guys that are a little questionable. I've see nothing wrong with that.

This year will no doubt be one of the best recruiting year we've ever had. It will also be one of those year were we look back and say how the how hell did we let this kid go out of state.

One thing that bothers me the most is seeing La guys at other programs when most of the time we needed them at LSU. I know not all want to come to LSU and that's understandable nothing anyone can do it's the ones that wants to come that gets me.

I also agree with islstl, If he comes in and starts for 2 years no one would care where he came from.