Toddrick Bajoie

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by offshoretrash, May 1, 2008.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Couldn't find much new info on Bajoie, just that as a freshman he caught 42 passes. If the staff feels he is better than the guys they are going after I'm sure they'd take him, of course that is assuming his grades are in order and he's still playing football, etc.

He hasn't received any other offers from the schools on his list.

The point I was making with my post was that we aren't going after any small, slow WR's and haven't in quite a while, I'd be happy getting this kid back in the program if he has been playing, developing and staying clean. I'm not against ringing in juco's. I also hate seeing LA kids go elsewhere and do great in a sense, but we can't take all of them and in many cases we have no idea how good they're about to become. By the same token I love seeing Louisiana make their mark and become successful, just not the way we saw it happen repeatedly in the 90's when many of our best recruits spruned LSU to sign OOS.

2. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

I remeber he was attending Copiah-Lincoln with former tiger troy giddens but dont see him coming here unless he really improves.