told you so...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kjntiger, Jan 25, 2004.

1. kjntiger

kjntiger Founding Member

anybody that remembers me from before i went on deployment knows that i called the national title well before the first georgia game. i also recall stating the fact that mauck will get drafted. his name coild possibly be called on the first day, but if not then it will not take long on the second. hope everyone partied enough for me while i was protecting freedom. and i also hope everyone was safe.

2. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

I said a few days after the Cotton Bowl that LSU was going to the Sugar Bowl. I kept it to myself until weeks before the season. Then, I told everyone. Hardly anyone believed me.

3. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

kjntiger, I didn't predict a damn thing! Thank you for your service and God bless you!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

KJNTiger. Thanks for helping to keep our country free. If your predictions work, why don't you just go ahead and predict another one !

5. b L e S e U r

b L e S e U r Founding Member

I called it in July

I had a tumor in my head taken out this past summer, and in the operating room right before they gave me the laughing gas, and then knocked me out for an 8 hour surgery I was pretty calm and was talking to my surgeon. He was asking if I was nervous and all and telling me that he knew I was scared and that to just trust him because he had a good feeling about the surgery. I cut him off and I started talking about things other than my head. I told him I found peace thinking about the opening day of duck hunting season and how I would shoot my limit the first day.
    I then told him I couldn't wait to tailgate and watch my tigers win the national championship. He said you think so? I said I know so. And then the gas hit me and I started laughing uncontrollably like a moron. I said doc I am not laughing about the champioship I am laughing because this shit you just send in my body. Anyways the point is I called it.
    And every tense moment this season (i.e. the first georgia game when were down with 3 minutes, and the ole miss game), I didnt panic...I simply put myself back on the operating table and remembered how sure I was then that we would win it, and I would say to myself "we will pull this out". and we did. Not to mention I called the 21-14 score a week before the game.

6. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

I made the call after the Cotton Bowl. People here in Austin thought I was crazy.

7. b L e S e U r

b L e S e U r Founding Member

well thankyou...its not about winning i reckin though. Just a good true story that I like to look back on and makes me sorta proud is all. My prediction for next year....one loss, at Georgia.....But...... another national championship, over USC in Miami. Then we three peat in '05 against Miami. 06 and 07??? I dunno.

8. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

I had predicted 27-14 and that we would have the lead 14-7 at the half, and we did.