Tom Lemming Controversy

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SCTMO, Jul 8, 2004.

1. JETigER

JETigER Founding Member

the truth hurts.

the truth is that florida state does have more thugs than your average D-1 football team.

2. SCTMO

SCTMO Founding Member

Listen Bizzy,

You can assume that I am from a rival service but look at my registered date. I don't post because I usually just enjoy reading the articles. I'll be entering my third year at LSU in the fall, and I've lived in Baton Rouge since I was three years old. I just posted this because I did not see anyone mention it on the board and felt it would spark some interesting discussion. The thought that any "Recruiting Guru" would become involved in placing recruits into specific schools (while also steering recruits away from potential universities) shocked me. Therefore, I felt it would be a nice topic for college football fans to discuss. Its ironic that you think I'm trying to smear Tom Lemming as you, in fact, are trying to smear my name simply because I have not posted before. I know you are just being intuitive, but maybe you should learn to just relax and not over-analyze everything.

SCTMO

PS -- If you have any Baton Rouge/LSU related questions to verify my allegiance to the university, please ask!

3. Consensus

Consensus Founding Member

You Go! Scat Mo!

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Hell there are a busload of threads on this board that aren't about LSU, and someone had already posted Lemmings repsonse letter so we are finally getting the prequel on this thread, so now we know what Lemmings rant was about. I tend to believe the Rivals guy myself, Lemmings is way past his doays as being one of the top recruiting analysts. He's terrible.