Tom Tolbert picks LSU to win the NC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JSAND4LSU, Mar 15, 2006.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I just want to see us play well. How far we go is secondary. Winning it all is possible, but not likely. I don't think the most outspoken Brady bashers will be overly upset if we advance a few games. Sure, there might be a short spell of complaining, but it will be an afterthought in comparison to if we look bad in losing.

2. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Personally, I think it's great for this young team just to be there. If they win a couple of games, that's just an extra. With emphasis on the team being young, can you imagine what they'll learn from this? Maybe it'll make them more serious and determined next year...I think it's great for them and hope that they all stay at LSU because this group could really be something special!

Geaux Tigers!

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Who. F'ing. Cares.

Why is your every thought predicated on how Brady/Smoke/Miles bashers are going to react? You spend more time worrying about them than you do formulating actual thoughts/opinions on the situation at hand.

On another note, did Dibbs really punch Stu? Man, that's freakin awesome! But you can't tell me that ESPN didn't see something like that coming. I mean, come on...

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I stated a fact. This board is infested with coach bashers in every sport and I choose to call them on it. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what the almighty CC thinks about it.

5. Contained Chaos

Yes, you stated a fact...one that you feel compelled to reiterate 1000 times everytime something good or bad comes up about LSU. Regardless of the circumstance, you always find a way to link it to the bashers. It's a self-perpetuating problem. And if you don't give a damn what I think about it, why should you care what any of them think about it? Time for a new act, IMO.

6. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

True, but beating Iona and a Syracuse team that lost to DePaul by, what, 30 is a realistic forcast.

7. SabanFan

Kind of like you and Bush.

8. SabanFan

I didn't see the DePaul game but I did see the tournament and they looked pretty good.

9. Contained Chaos

Thanks for further illustrating the point.

Tejas, don't be fooled by the SU loss to DP. They're one of the hottest teams in the country right now.